2013 Members Appreciation Day
August 31, 2013
Windrock Park – Event’s Area
Members will be sent an invitation to attend and more information will be posted on the forum as details are finalized. So mark your calendar and make plans to join us.
Windrock Park Spring 2013 Jamboree Schedule
• 8:00 am - Vendors’ Row set-up (Trail head)
• 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm- Sunset Guided Ride Registration (Trail head)
• 5:30 pm - Sunset Guided Ride (departs at Trail head)
Friday, April 19, 2013
• 8:00 am - 9:00 am- Registration: Guided Rides (Trail head)
• 8:00 am - Vendors’ Row opens (Trail head)
• 9:00 am - Guided Rides Depart (Trail head)
• 9:30 am - 6:30 pm – Registration All Events/Information (Events Area)
• 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm- Obstacle Course open for practice only (Events Area)
• 5:00 pm - ATV Rodeo Event (Events Area)
• 6:30 pm - Bonfire Ride/dinner provided (Departs @ Events Area Pavilion)
• 7:30 pm - Cornhole Tournament (Events Area Pavilion)
Space is limited, so sign up early!
Saturday, April 20, 2013
• 8:00 am - 9:00 am- Registration Poker Run (Trail head)
• 9:00 am - Poker Run Begins (Trail head)
• 10:00 am - 8:00 pm - Registration All Events/Information (Events Area)
(Kids under 12 packets available all day at Registration Table)
• 12:00 pm - Poker Run Awards (Events Area Pavilion)
• 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm- Registration WWO & Classing (Events Area then follow signs to Rock)
• 1:00 pm - Windrock Wide Open Race (Events Area then follow signs)
• 3:30 pm - Windrock Challenge Obstacle Course (Events Area)
• 5:00 pm - Drag Race (Events Area)
• 8:00 pm - Mud Drag Race and Semi-Annual Mud Challenge “Dash for Cash” (Events Area)
* Drivers’ meetings will be held prior to each competitive event. See Drivers’ Meeting Schedule for times.
* The Trail head is located at the base of Windrock Mountain and may be accessed from Windrock Rd.
* The Events Area is located at the Windrock Park Campground and may be accessed from Windrock Rd or the Connector Trail.
A one-time fee of $10 covers participation in ANY AND ALL events with the exception of the Poker Run!
All proceeds from the Poker Run are donated to local volunteer rescue squads.
"UHOGWILD" Benefit Ride
738 N Union Grove Rd
Friendsville, TN 37737
More details on this ride are posted on our forum.
2013 Membership Dues
fees are due the 1st of every year.
If you are interested in becoming a Windrock ATV Club Member in 2013, it will cost you $20.00 a year. This $20.00 will cover you and your family members that live in the same house. There are two ways you can become a member or renew your membership: You can use your Pay-pal or print off the application and mail in a check. Go here to pay and/or print off your application.
Note: Our forum is open to everyone. However, there are "Member Only" sections on the forum that only paid members can see. Come join the Windrock ATV Club today and join in on the fun!
2012 Calendar Of Club Rides & Events
- Saturday, February 18 @ Windrock Park Trails
- Saturday, March 17 @ Pickett
- Saturday, March 24 “WORK DAY” @ Windrock Park Trails
- Friday, April 20, 21, 22 Spring Jamboree @ Windrock Park Trails
- Saturday, May 19 @ Royal Blue
- Saturday, June 23 @ Windrock Park Trails
- Saturday, July 21 @ Windrock Park Trails (Night Ride)
- Saturday, August 18 @ Windrock Park Trails (Night Ride)
- Saturday, September 15 Members Appreciation Day @ Windrock Park Trails
- Friday-Sunday, October 19, 20, 21 Fall Jamboree @ Windrock Park Trails
- Saturday, October 27 @ Pickett
- Saturday, November 23 @ Windrock Park Trails
- Christmas Party, TBA
* (Forum will have detail information on times and parking location.)
OHV Community Benefit Ride for Keith Hair aka Daddy Rabbit
- OHV Community Benefit Ride for Keith Hair aka Daddy Rabbit
- When: November 26, 2011 9 am EST
- Where: Coal Creak OHV aka Windrock
- Why: Our very dear friend Keith Hair (Daddy Rabbit) is in need of the OHV Community as he and his family need our support, thoughts, and prayers. The following update is from his wife Deborha.
- "Prayer Request Update: Vanderbuilt called & according to all of Keith Hair's tests results it is highly likely it is the Interstitial Fibrosis. As soon as they have an opening we are to go talk with the Vanderbuilt Drs in regard to treatment. He was told there are two options...Clinical Trial or Lung Transplant. Please continue to pray--as it is obvious--we have difficult decisions to make. We need God's wisdom to be evident.
- All donations will go directly to the Hair family. Any contribution is greatly appreciated.